Friday, February 11, 2011

Chinese New Year 2011 visit to my Chinese colleagues’ house












Last Wednesday, 9-2-2011, right after 5pm, we were invited to Ivy’s house at Desa Pujut 2, WaterLily. There were few of us going to her house including my Senior Manager, Mr Wong. I recalled the whole of this week; I had been busy going to friends’ house especially during lunch hour break. I won’t be surprise if I put on extra kilos during this festive celebration. Anyway, I am going to sweat it off after the celebration is over. I can’t imagine my clothes/jeans getting tight. No no no no no……!
And on 10-2-2011, few of us went to Ms Fong Wee Lin’s house after 5pm and in the evening at 7.00pm went to Ms Lu’s house.
Today, on 12-2-2011, I will join the rest of my colleagues to Ms Bong’s house right after 12pm, thereafter to Miri Powerline boss at Piasau.
Tomorrow, on 13-2-2011, another house visiting programme to Ms Ting’s house at 11.00am, then continue to visit Mr Tie and Mr Tie’s house in the afternoon.

1 comment: